Blog Rules (PLEASE READ)
We need to carefully follow these rules to keep us safe:
- Don’t write your surname on any post.
- Only write positive comments, don’t be mean or offensive.
- No swearing or using rude words.
- Don’t write your address or any other person’s address or other information.
- No text talk – please make sure you write in full sentences and check your replies before sending them.
- Parents – please be careful not to use pupil surnames or make comments which identify pupil surnames.
We need to make sure we stay safe and responsible when using our school blog!
Read more about staying safe on the internet here: