16/12/20 Home learning in 3KT

Good morning everyone! I hope that you are all ok and excited for another day of home learning. We are going to start the day with some Christmas themed just dance.

After our morning exercise I would like you to complete the next equivalent fractions sheet in your just in case packs.

For your English activity today I would like you to watch the CBeebies pantomime Hansel and Gretel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000c74q/cbeebies-presents-stage-shows-hansel-and-gretel

Once you have watched the pantomime I would like you to write a review of it. In your review I would like you to answer the following questions.

-How many stars would you rate it out of 5? What was the pantomime about? What was your favourite part and why? Who was your favourite character and why?

You can also draw pictures in your review or draw and label your favourite part too.

After lunch I would like you to do some Christmas themed craft or drawing. Below are some pictures of different ideas of things that you could do or use your own imagination.

There are also some Christmas themed activities on seesaw that you could complete either on an ipad or computer.

Have a great day everyone.

At the end of the day we are going to be having a class sing along to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Please will you practise the song at home ready for our class performance on google meet at the end of the day. Below I have attched a video clip with the song words on it too.

Mrs Kershaw and Mrs Rogers.