Leavers’ Last Day

We loved seeing you all today.

All of the staff at Bowker Vale would like to wish you well and good luck at your high schools. You truly have been an amazing year group.

1. Sarah Fallon says:

Thank you for so many years of fun, laughter and learning. We have been lucky to have such a wonderful local primary school, with such passionate staff. The high schools have a lot to live up to, because our standards as parents and pupils are now so high.
    We will miss you all very much and hope you have a restful summer xx

2. Ms Dobson says:

Good luck to all leavers. Remember to be work hard play hard and most of all be happy and have lots and lots of FUN. Will miss you all lots and loads and it’s been a pleasure knowing you all x

3. Alison grange says:

Thanks so much to all the staff me and chloe will miss you all x stay safe and have a lovely summer break

4. aderei says:

Thank you so much everyone I’ve had a truly wonderful time here at Bowker Vale Primary School.
    I’ll really miss coming here every day. :_(
    But I’ve just been extremely happy that we were able to have a day like this.
    I don’t think I would ever miss such a good event like this.
    Thanks again to all the teachers and N.Y. friends, I hope you all have an amazing summer break! πŸ™‚

Stay safe everyone!
    I’ll really miss you all! <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. aderei says:

Sorry! I did a mistake: I tried to type ‘my’ but my tablet put ‘N.Y.’ instead for some strange reason. I think it’s broken or something…

Stay safe everyone!!:)

5. mrsthelwell says:

What a lovely morning we had!! Good luck to you all. We will miss you!!

6. bvpsmrsbernstein says:

Wishing all of you good luck in your new schools. Keep safe and be happy. So sorry I did not get to see you all but I will miss you. Have a brilliant summer.
    Love and big hugs.
    Mrs β€˜B’. xxxxx

7. linelm says:

I can’t believe I’m already going to leave Bowker Vale. Is weird not going to Bowker Vale
    I’m going to miss everyone here!
    I’m happy that we had 1 hour in school!

bye see you guys soon πŸ™‚

8. aliimr says:

Thank you to all the teachers, who have teaches me in this school. Thank you to all my friends, who have always been by my side.Unfortunately, I did not come on the last day, but I will miss my friends and my teachers at Bowker Vale

9. aderei says:

Hi Miss Dunleavy!
    I just wanted to ask when the presentation is most likely to be ready. The anticipation is defeating me! Ha ha!

Stay safe! πŸ™‚

1. Mrs Pendleton says:

Hi aderei
      Miss Webb is working on it. We had technical issues and the whole thing was lost. I hope you won’t have to wait much longer. I can’t wait to see it either!

1. aderei says:

Okay, thank you Mrs Pendleton.
        I’m very sorry the progress was lost.
        I hope you can finish the presentation without any difficulties. πŸ™‚

Stay safe everyone!<3