Who inspires you?

1. mrsthelwell says:

Miss Dunleavy, this has had me thinking for most of the day. There have been a lot of people in my life that have inspired me, but the person that inspired me the most was my Gran. She lived to a grand age of 105. She lived through some very hard times (WW2). She never really moaned, always had a smile and always tried to stay positive. She was a really strong woman, who never gave up. She worked hard making wedding dresses on a little sewing machine in the house to support her three children. She taught me that you should never never give up on the things that are important to you.
    Thank you Gran.
    What about you Miss Dunleavy?

2. bvayah says:

Hi! The person that inspires me the most is my amazing,tough Grandma. She is the most strongest lady I know! She has been through so many tough times, but has still stayed positive and happy. She is ill, but she still is standing up, cleaning her house, looking after her family. If I was her I don’t know how I could put up with the devastating times in her life!
    She knows that the virus is a high risk for her, but she said I might be old and ill,but I will stand strong and I am not afraid of the virus! I will survive!
    She is the greatest thing I have in my life. Forever she will be in my heart! Hope you all are safe!

3. Miss Dunleavy says:

What very touching blogs Mrs Thelwell and ‘bvayah’! This is a tricky one to answer… I am thinking.

4. mrsthelwell says:

‘bvayah’ I am sure your grandma would be so proud if she knew that you had wrote that.

5. bvMaryam says:

I am inspired by lots of people in this world as everyone in the world has done something to look up too.We should all be inspired by good people in this world, although we should know no one is perfect.Teachers work hard to educate us,doctors help us when ill and parents use all of their time loving and caring for us!