PGL Day One

What a great start to the week we have had! After a delicious lunch, we climbed Jacob’s ladder, followed a sensory trail and played ambush.

1. Katherine McTernan says:

Thank you for the pics and update Mrs seems like they are all having a great time!
    I’m missing Ramel so much and it’s only day 1, but I feel better now Iv seen his little face.
    Enjoy

2. Erum says:

Thank you for the pics and the update. Looks like they are having fun and I’m glad to see Hasnat is enjoying with his friends but I’m missing him !!

3. Mrs Jacques says:

Looks like you are all having a great time! Keep challenging yourselves and enjoy this wonderful experience! Enjoy Day 2!

4. Mr Myatt says:

We hope you are having a fun time!!

5. Ms Dobson says:

Looks like everyone is having fun and the sun is shining on them! Hope this weather keeps up for you have a great time everyone:)

6. Artur Koral says:

Great pictures, thank you for posting! It does look like a great fun 🙂

7. Mrs Hyde says:

You guys look like you are having a great time! Lots of smiling faces enjoying the great outdoors. Enjoy the rest of your week and look after Mrs Birley, Miss Dunleavy and Mrs Pendleton!

8. Miss Carling says:

Looks like you’re having a great start to your week! Enjoy it and try everything!!