Year 5’s blogging challenge

It’s easy to feel unlucky in life, or that everything and everyone is against you. Always stop to think about reasons to be thankful – it lifts your spirits and makes you smile.

Family has to be my number one thing to be thankful for. While my children are miniature and expert time thieves and home can sometimes be tantrum central, life would be pretty dull without them. Busy family life is full of trips to the zoo, or bike rides in the park. A rainy day at home with imaginative children can turn into quest to find pirates and their treasure during a storm on the ocean. Not to mention the fearsome crocodiles trying to hunt us down. Families – hard work, but always worth it!

What do you have to be thankful for?

1. havbar says:

Tommy and Jonny were in the classroom for 5 hours we missed 2 weeks of lunch because of Tommy messing ,but one day our mum came in the classroom. Then she hugged us then Ms Crackdown came to the carpark the mum said to her self supervillan is always a supervillan“? She hid by the tree.

2. muhhas says:

After being attacked by 1 super villain it feels like all other 88 at the same time. It’s hard to think she’s changed. My name is Jonny and my mum is the biggest super villain in Albion City her name is Madam Malice. She may have used to be a great villain, but I can’t tell if she’s changed or not. It was a casual day until she came. One look and my jaw dropped “Mum is that you?” me questioning the strange women. my heart was racing full of excitement, but sadness at the same time because I knew I wasn’t allowed to see her. I was kind of afraid, but she’s my mum. It was so confusing many questions were going on inside my head like how did she get out of prison, how did she find us, why is she here… By Minhal Hasan

3. zahakr says:

Madame malice has a blood curdling smile and eyes darker than night itself. She has blood red horns with jet black stripes. Her scaly, slim, long fingers can pick up her opponent with ease [which makes her a worthy foe]. The midnight woman herself has a Neckless made out of loin teeth [ that she caught herself]. She has two sons that live with their dad [ tommy atomic/Jonny atomic]. Her strength can bring down the tallest sky scraper in Albion city [her home town]. Her ability’s leave her enemy’s fazed for years. She is the darkness itself Madame malice.

4. emmali says:

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Here is a thankful poem
    JUST FOR YOU!

5. matela says:

I am thankful for my family, school and my friends if I had
    none of them I would be unhappy and lonely, but I have them.

6. Mrs Griffin says:

Family for me also – spending time hanging out together, having fun and chatting.

7. Miss Dunleavy says:

I have many things to be thankful for: family, friends, health and a fantastic year six class!

8. sofkou says:

I have so many things to be thankful for -family, friends , teachers and great times with everyone.

9. aishum says:

Love spending time with family

10. Mrs Jacques says:

I am thankful for my family, for Buddy and for having a job I love in the best school!

11. ridfat says:

Yes you should be thankful you have a family,food,shelter,medicine,and more.Some people don’t have these things so you should be thankful

12. sabahm says:

I am thankful for my family ,friends ,teachers and lots more . If I din’t have any of them , I would be lonely and sad. I don’t know what I could do without them.