100 WORD CHALLENGE!{merry x mas}

I woke up on the last day of x mas eve. I was exited and not exited. I was exited because I’m getting lots of presents, but I wasn’t exited because I had to buy presents with my own pocket money. So today I’m not  going to be playing with my friends,  but buying presents secretly. I brushed my teeth and had my breakfast (yummy) and quickly absconded out of my house and looked for some stuff,                                                                                                        when I came out it was night time, so I went to my mini tent in the park to wrap the present, until…                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                merrchristma!            

1. bvlouie says:

Your ideas were good my wish is that you put a few adjectives i liked that you put past tense and you put livley stuff in it.

2. bvlouie says:

you had some amazing ideas but next add some more information well done

3. bvmariam says:

I like how you used ellipsis at the end of your writing to create suspence and to make the reader want to carry on reading.To improve your work i think you could have used another word instead of using excited alot.

4. bvmariam says:

I like how you used ellipsis at the end of your writing to create suspence and to make the reader want to carry on reading.To improve your work i think you could have used another word instead of using excited more than once.